Many of the photographers who offer their services now have their own website. This is where they place their work for potential clients to see. In order for you to be chosen as their Wedding photographer San Francisco solutions, you need to step-up a little bit by doing some improvements in your website. This would make your clients decide to pick you than the others. Here are the things you should do.
• Refrain From Complicated Themes – When a website looks complicated or like a lot is happening on the landing page, clients tend to close it rather than to explore it. The potential clients don’t need to be bombarded by a lot of photos you have previously taken, unless they want to. What they need is the fastest way to find information on your site. Make your website simpler and easier to navigate so that more people can find it user friendly.
• Mobile Availability – A lot of people don’t go to a computer or a laptop to look for what they need because the internet can be accessed through their mobile phones. It would be better if your website can be accessed by mobile phones so that more clients can see you.
• Show Your Best Works Only – It would be good if you could choose a certain niche and show your best images or shots of that niche. Great photographers specialise in a single niche like weddings, newborns or kids, food, etc. It would be better to get someone who is focused on improving their skill on a single niche only.
• Cut Your Bio Short – Your clients don’t really need to read a long bio and they really don’t want to. All they want is for you to give them some relevant information about yourself that is why you should make sure that everything they need is in your bio but cut out the stuff that they really don’t want to know or care to know about. They can get to know more about you once they hire you so don’t bore them with your long bio.
• Blogging helps only when you do it well – If you are thinking about adding a blog in your website you can also do that but be sure you are good at it. Those who are great in blogging can attract more customers while others would just turn them off. In case you decide to add a blog, make sure you stick to your topic or niche in photography.
• Improve Your SEO – You should know SEO or at least learn about it so that you can get people to your site. No matter how great your work is no one would know if they do not know that your website exist. So get going and let your online presence be felt.
• Proofread Your Work – Even if you are a photographer, you should make sure that you proofread your entries in your website. It would be a shame to find some words misspelled or some typos here and there. They just don’t look professional.